Multi-linear drainage geocomposite DRAINTUBE combines the efficient technologies of non-woven geotextiles and perforated pipes into a unique geocomposite drain. It evacuates liquids or gas even on flat areas. It also very efficient to extract LFGs directly into the waste mass during landfill operations.
DRAINTUBE keeps its drainage capacity over time. It is not sensitive to creep in compression when confined even under loads up to 50,000 psf.
DRAINTUBE drainage geocomposite allows geomembrane leak detection surveys using all types of geoelectrical methods.
Multi-linear drainage geocomposite DRAINTUBE main applications :
- Gas and groundwater drainage under geomembrane in surface impoundments
- Active aeration system in biopiles
- Rainfall water drainage on landfill final covers
- LFG collection on landfill final covers
- LFG collection into the waste mass or for temporary caps
- Primary, Secondary leachate drainage layer in landfill cells